Vista High School Seniors,
Here Are the Steps to Reserve Your Senior Portrait
1) WHICH SESSION IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
2) RESERVE YOUR SESSION ONLINE
Studio Take 30 - 30 Images • Multiple Outfits • Props • Pets • Yearbook pose choice
Studio Take 30 plus location - 60 Images • All from Take 30 plus location
Studio Take 10 - 10 Images • 10 minutes • One outfit plus tux or drape • Yearbook pose choice
Add an Outdoor Location to your studio session
- First select the type of studio session you would like from the links above.
- At the end of that form, you will be given the option to select your location.
- After registering your studio session you'll receive an e mail with a link to select your date and time.
3) MORE INFORMATION
See our Hours & Directions, Price Catalog, Style Guide, etc. in the INFORMATION tab at left.
Yearbook picture only?
If you ONLY want your picture in the yearbook and do not care if you choose your own pose, select Studio Take 1 - One Image • No choice of yearbook pose
Information Just for Vista High School
Your portrait in the yearbook features tuxes for the men, and black drapes for the women. These are supplied for you. Girls, wear a strapless top for your yearbook image so your shoulders are bare. Guys, wear a white T shirt and we’ll bring your tux shirt & coat. For images we create at school or at the studio other than yearbook poses, bring your own clothing.
Come to the studio, or to school on specified dates
Studio Take 30 sessions are done at our Carmel Valley location only, about 45 minutes from Vista High. Take 10 sessions and Take 1 are available at the studio throughout the summer at the studio, and on these dates at school:
- Monday-Tuesday, June 19-20 from 9:00-4:00
- Monday-Tuesday, June 26-27 from 9:00-4:00
- Monday-Wednesday, July 17-19 from 9:00-4:00
- Monday-Wednesday, July 24-26 from 9:00-4:00
- Tuesday-Saturday, August 1-5 from 9:00-4:00
- Monday-Wednesday, August 7-8 from 9:00-4:00