A Few Simple Steps to Make Your Senior Portrait Easy and Enjoyable ...
Everything you see is also listed elsewhere on our site, but you have enough going during your senior year - we want to make it easy and fun!
1) Click on the Galleries link to the left and see the variety of image types we can create. If you don't see it, ask! We love a challenge.
3) Click Reserve your Senior Portrait link to the left and select the date and time for the type of session you'd like. Questions? Take a look at the Information section to the left.
5) Prior to viewing your images, be sure to review the 2017 Product Catalog, with packages priced for every need.
6) You'll have two options to view and order your Studio and Location images once you've been photographed:
- Set an appointment at the studio - the easiest way to have your questions answered and see the best rendition of your images.
- View online for ten days before coming in to order. There is an $80 deposit for this service, which will be credited to your order.
7) If you've selected a more limited Take Ten session, you'll be able to view and order selected packages online. The online packages are limited to make online ordering an option, but you can choose to come to the studio if none of those packages suits your needs.
8) If you've selected the free Yearbook Only option in November, an image will be selected for you. Orders are not available for this option.